Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks

Wow!! I did not realize how long it had been since I came on here and posted. I m so sorry. i will do my best to catch everyone up on where we have been and what we are doing.
After leaving Salt Lake City, Ut we headed south and caught up with my parent's at Bryce Canyon National Park.
Bryce Canyon is absolutely grogeous. If you have never been I highly reccomend going. It is a huge canyon filled with "hoodoos" that are formed by freezing and thawing that happens daily there.

Her 2nd Jr Ranger Badge
Derrick talking to a raven.
After a few days at Bryce we headed over to Zion National Park.

Zion was just as beautiful as Bryce. The canyon was formed by water.

The Junior Ranger program has been real good for Michaela. It helps to her focus more on what the parks have to offer and the history of them. It also teaches her to respect nature and to help preserve the parks.


Me and Derrick at Checkerboard Mesa


My mom and Riona on the tour bus

My dad and Derrick

No comments: